Rainy Day

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I LOVE rainy days!

Today was especially special because I got to listen to the rain, rock Lawson in a cozy rocker, wrapped up in a blanket, read my Bible then watch "Water for Elephants".

Lawson took a 3 hour nap on my chest and I had a complete peace about it.

I love that I can blog about my day mainly because one day I may want to remember what I did on Wednesday January 25th, 2012.

Lawson wakes at 3:30am, I nurse him and put him back down.

He doesn't go back down.

I get frustrated at Adam because Lawson won't go back down, makes sense, right?

Rock Lawson back to sleep make an unsuccessful transfer back to his crib and shh-pat for 10 minutes until he falls back asleep.

Wide awake I check FB.

Comment on Tara's status about Owen.

Lawson wakes at 6:15am.

Angrily tell Adam it's his turn...he doesn't hear me.

Nurse Lawson.

Wake Adam and tell him to try to get him back to sleep.

Adam plays with Lawson while I sleep.

Wake up and nurse Lawson then pump.

Put Lawson in the Ergo carrier, do a load of laundry and pick up the house.

Talk to my Dad about getting with lawyer to review books with Greg. Agree this is ridiculous and we will take our time.

Feed Lawson cereal.

Play on floor with Lawson.

Change a shoo-britches (dirty diaper).

Decide to rock Lawson to sleep and let him sleep on my chest.

Read Mark 2.

Watch "Water for Elephants".

Check my email, respond to emails and check FB.

Feel a tug to buy Kim (Cortney's friend that is a single mother) new baby stuff.

Nurse Lawson.

Go to Costco and Target to buy Kim baby stuff.


Feed Lawson avocado. He loves it when I give Kyndel treats as he eats.

Get Kim's gifts organized.

Rock Lawson for another nap.

Talk to Britt, we both agree we will talk once a week on Wednesday's.

Talk to Cara, she is committed to our SG!

Talk to Gwen about this weekend, first weekend leaving Lawson overnight.

Nurse Lawson.

Cook spaghetti and make salad for dinner.


Lawson plays in a basket in the kitchen while I cook.

Get a text message from Becki aka Grammy. She's been sick:(

Pray with Lawson.

Feed Lawson cereal and avocado.

Clean his face.

Get him ready for bath.

Give Lawson a bath.

Belly kisses, lotion, jammies, bedtime story, prayers and kisses.

Lawson put himself to sleep with no help, atta boy!

Eat dinner, watch Alcatraz and enjoy a glass of wine.

Cory picks up the gifts for Kim.

Clean kitchen...even swept.

Pump.

Now write blog and wind down.

2 comments:

Mindy Joseph said...

I love reading about your day! Love ya.

tiffnie said...

This post makes my heart happy!! Love you SO much!!

Post a Comment