first blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

This is my first time blogging!

I am super excited and have no idea what to write. I'm thinking this will be a fun way to keep track of life because I'm starting to see it really is true it flies by in the blink of an eye.

I work from home for our family owned business, Vexor and as a mom for my son, Lawson who is 4 months old. He is so much fun. He blows bubbles with his spit, smiles and goos all the time. We are trying to teach him good sleep patterns but it's just hard to stay consistent. Some nights he sleeps through and other nights he wakes up once or twice. I just keep telling myself that it's just a season. This week we introduced solids that was a sight.



He made a yucky face like it tasted sour...so yes, I did it, I tasted the cereal. It was just really sweet so I decided to keep on keeping. Far more ended up on his clothes and bib then in his mouth. Next time diaper only with bib of course.
Well it's late. 9:48pm is late these days so I'm gonna sign off. Look forward to telling you about our exciting evening we had tonight under the bridge at St. Joseph Parkway.

Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment