happy birthday to my love

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Adam!

I asked Adam this morning if he felt older, he indeed does. Maybe because we have had so many changes this year and running a business can do that to you!

Adam is the most amazing husband, I'm thankful God choose him for me.

He is so good with Lawson, a very loving daddy!

He is encouraging.

He works very hard to provide for our families needs and even wants.

He is a giver.

He is passionate about his health.

He makes me want to strengthen my relationship with Christ because he is so confident in the Lord.

He makes me feel like the best mom and that nobody could do it like I do.

He loves to make people laugh.

He is so patient.

He is amazing!

Love you babe!

Thank you Joe and Becki for raising such a great son! Thank you Becki for giving birth to him 31 years ago.


Adam taking Lawson with him to grocery store so I could have a little break!

0 comments:

Post a Comment